Welcome guest, Login
- Helicopters and Parts
- Multi-Rotors and Parts
- Redcat Racing
- Tiger Motors and ESCs
- FPV Equipment
- Camera Mounts and Gimbals
- Flybarless Systems
- Lynx Heli Upgrades
- Transmitters & Receivers
- Chargers and Power Supplies
- Servos and Parts
- Blades and Paddles
- Speed Controllers
- Motors and Tail Gyros
- Oversky Motors and ESCs
- Tools and Supplies
- 130X Upgrades
- mCPX Upgrades
- Xtreme Hop-Ups and Accessories
- J Jetski Carbon Fiber Parts
Created by DJI innovations NAZA is a lightweight multi-axis control platform specially designed for aeromodel hobbyists. It is a smalled all-in-one module includes controller, gyroscope, accelerometer and barometer. It has D-Bus support, upgrade support, and extendible port.
Different from WKM for heavy payloads and aerophotography, NAZA not only inherits outstanding flight stability of DJI products, but also provides excellent maneuverability, which gives hobbyists wonderful flight experience.
- Advanced attitude stabilization algorithm: Advanced mix guidance algorithm and control algorithm, inherits outstanding flight stability of DJI products, provides excellent maneuverability, gives hobbyists wonderful flight experience.
- All-in-One Design integrates inner damping, controller, gyroscope, accelerometer and barometer, which simplifies installation and saves space.
- Low voltage protection: Two-level low voltage protection. low voltage LED alarm, and automatic landing.
- D-BUS: D-Bus supports S-BUS receiver system.
- 2-axis Gimbal Stabilization: The gimbal stabilization module is compatible with almost all 2-axis gimbal systems. The system will adjust the gimbal and camera according to the attitude of the helicopter after setting the parameters the first time.
- Upgradeable and extendible: Easy firmware upgrade, extendible port for future use is available.
- - Built-In Functions: Autopilot, Fail-safe, Low Voltage Protection, S-Bus Receiver Support, 2-axle Gimbal Support
- - Supported Multi-rotor: Quad-rotor I, X; Hex-rotor I, V.
- - Supported ESC output: 400Hz refresh frequency.
- - Recommended Transmitter: PCM or 2.4GHz with minimum 6 channels.
- - Recommended Battery: 2S - 6S LiPo (for VU)
- - Assistant Software System Requirement: Windows XP SP3 / 7
- - Power Consumption: MAX 5W (0.9A@5V, 0.7A@5.8V, 0.5A@7.4V, 0.4A@8V)
- - Operating Temperature: 10°C - 50°C
- - Total Weight: <= 150g (overall)
- - Dimensions: 61mm x 39.6mm x 15.8mm (MC), 25mm x 25mm x 7mm (LED Indicator)
- - Maximum Wind Resistance (can be effected by mechanical performance and payloads): < 8m/s (17.9mph / 28.8km/h)
- - Max Yaw Angular Velocity (can be effected by mechanical performance and payloads): 150 deg/s
- - Max Tilt Angle (can be effected by mechanical performance and payloads): 35°
- - Ascent / Descent (can be effected by mechanical performance and payloads): ±6m/s